Friday, October 26, 2012

like a child

By Mary

My baby is so confident, unpretentious. She doesn't worry what everybody thinks about her. She doesn't worry about doing everything the right way, always. She just tries. And tries again. She's persistent.

She doesn't question my love for her the moment I'm impatient with her. She doesn't avoid me or deny me her affection because I lost my temper.

She smiles at the world and loves everybody. She's a little bit of sunshine to anybody who gives her a smile or a minute of their time.

She doesn't worry if I have everything under control or try to make her own plan B in case I don't come through for her. She trusts me, depends on me. For everything. When she's unsure of something, she turn first to me to see what I think and determine her actions from that.

The more I try to teach my baby...the more I learn from her.


No comments:

Post a Comment