Wednesday, July 22, 2015

life lately

by Alanna

I thought I'd just post a little brief update on our lives and what good things God is doing here.
Isabella will be 9 months old tomorrow. She is crawling all over, cruising on all the furniture, babbling and playing peek-a-boo. She has definitely become more of a cuddler, and is wary of people she doesn't know well. She's had some tummy troubles the past month.  Had a hard time pooping, lost some weight so now she's just a little peanut at 14 lb. 14 oz. She is our joy and we love her to bits.


We are expecting our second little baby in mid January. Feeling thankful that God entrusts us with these miracles, although I am so weak when it comes to being a good momma. What joy He's giving!


Yonas is working hard at 2 jobs and still going to school for his master's degree. He is hoping to apply to seminary this fall and then if he's accepted, we'll be off to Minnesota next summer. After that, we still hope for missions. My heart still longs to be with orphans, loving them and telling them about Him. My husband still wants to be a pastor in the third world. I'm excited to see what God will do with us and where He will send us. It's easy to get comfortable here, but I'm praying He keeps our hearts yearning for the place He will send us. 



No comments:

Post a Comment