Thursday, January 3, 2013

away

By Mary





We just got back from a Christmas trip home to Colorado, which I could try to blame for my absence on our blog but really this lack of written word is sort of a theme in my life right now. and the real reason why I've been away. I haven't journaled in months and keeping up with emails and letters has even been a struggle. I didn't really make a list of New Year's resolutions, but if I had, consistency in all those things would be on it.

God is doing such beautiful things in the lives of many dear friends. I'm so happy for Alanna, so glad to have had the chance to meet the love of her life and see even more clearly that God brought them together and how they're already learning to show honor to one another and love each other well. It's just one of the many good gifts my Father gave me this Christmas season. I hope you're counting yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment